Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2019

Moving Forward MKAL Clue 2

Here be spoilers for anyone knitting along

Just a quick post with my progress on the Boo Knots New Year Mystery knitalong.

I forgot to mention in my previous posts that this MKAL has 7 clues all together with the clues with 2 to 4 days between clues. This means the clues are pretty short and manageable, prefect for this time of year. Clue 3 arrived yesterday and I’m about half way through that so I should have that done by tomorrow.

Clue 2 introduced two more colours and a subtle pattern made from purl stitches featuring diagonal stripes which radiate out from a triangle in the centre. I think this will probably become a bit clearer after blocking but at the moment it is hard to see the pattern.

So far so good, I'm looking forward to seeing where this is heading!