Pages

Thursday 21 April 2011

Time off

With a most fortuitous conjunction of Easter, a certain royal wedding and a little bit of annual leave I will be working for only two days until 5th May – hoorah!  I don’t have many plans, but it certainly gives me loads of time to spend knitting in the garden maybe I’ll even take my knitting to the beach.  Tomorrow I’m planning on having a barbecue for all my siblings, both actual and siblings in-law to be, which I’m really looking forward to.  With the wedding so close it seemed like a really great idea to get them all together, particularly as I think it will be really good fun too.  I must remember not to sit and knit my wedding shrug while to barbecue is going though, I don’t need to be going down the aisle smelling of sausages!

Other than that I am going to make the most of being away from here....
 And enjoy a bit of sunshine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun. I wish I had more time to play in the sun..or that the sun would show up..It seems like spring takes so long to make it to Ohio.

Renee Anne said...

Hooooray for leaving your desk of doom!

I work every day, all day...but that's because of Little Man. I take him everywhere, including to watch a certain royal wedding next week. He won't have a clue what's going on but that's okay.

And why don't you want to smell like sausages going down the aisle? I think it sounds fun...

Chrissy said...

I know so many people who are taking those three days off work to get a marathon holiday. I'm so amazed that the weather is so good today. Please let it continue!