Pages

Saturday 27 December 2008

Well, that's that for another year

Christmas is well and truly done for this year, but I think we can look back and say it was a good one. Knitted socks we're greeted with enthusiasm, as well as people trying to put in orders for pairs of their own. That was really nice as obviously a fair amount of love and hard work went into them. My food gifts also went down well too, so no time wasted there either! I can finally reveal that I bought my sister the yarn etc to make her own Star Crossed Beret and she seems to have liked that. I got her the Malabrigo Worsted that the pattern called for in a light browny sort of shade which is really nice. Hopefully I'll be able to post a pic of that really soon. Chris absolutely loooooves his Guitar Hero, he is playing right now, and as predicted it was a really good thing to have here on Christmas Day with many people joining in. He claims he doesn't like the drums (I wonder if that is because he can't do it?) but is going great guns with the guitar. I got a few bits I really like too. Chris got me a bread machine which (because I am a total saddo) I completely adore. I also got a really lovely mirror, Loco Roco 2 for PSP, both series of The Tudors and loads of choc. Good times!

No comments: