- Set the sleeves in dead last instead of before sewing in the lining
- Sewed the entire lining in by machine, turning it right way around through the armhole, instead of a gap left in the back
- Attached the lining and the shell at the armholes using an overedge stitch
- Topstitched the outer edges of collar, lapels and cuffs as my fabric didn't press too well, I think they look a bit crisper now.
- Topstitched all around the collar and lapels where they join to the jacket to stop the lining from poking out so much. Next time I'll use understitching as well to really keep that lining where it should be.