Pages

Friday 14 March 2014

Happy Birthday!

As hard as it is for me to believe, today is Cassie's 2nd birthday! The last two years have raced by but they have been just wonderful. I've always thought I'd be sad as she got older and further away from being a tiny baby, but it enjoy watching her grow and learn and change so much - plus I have a new tiny girl to scratch that itch! Cassie has turned out to be a determined, bright and funny little girl, enthusiastic and adventurous. And of course she's a wonderful model for my makes!

Today she is wearing her Clothkits dress that a finished a while ago and never posted a picture of. I'm not sure how much longer it will fit, but she looks so cute in it.

Taking selfies with Nana

Most of today will be mostly spent making Cassie's cake, her party is tomorrow so today is quite low key. My mum is here to help me out with the girls while I cook and my MIL will be round later too. Maybe I'll even get a chance to put in a few rows on my MKAL shawl. I have no chance of finishing this clue on time, but that doesn't matter because birthday girls come first :)

 

1 comment:

Renee Anne said...

Happy birthday, baby girl!