Pages

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Good Thing no.5

I nearly changed the title of this post because every time I look at it I get Mambo no. 5 stuck in my head (the Lou Bega version, anyone remember this?)  Anyways..moving on!  Yesterday I hinted at some luvverly new fibre I have acquired:
On the left is some super dooper brightly coloured merino top and on the right is some wonderful sparkly bits which I will be adding to everything I spin with gay abandon from now on.  Both from Shunklies Etsy shop.  This was my first foray into buying on Etsy and it was a pleasure - although I'm kinda wishing I'd never looked now because there is sooo much stuff I want on there.  I'm going to hold off on spinning the top for a little while until I can decide exactly how I want it, but I have spun some of the sparkle into this candyfloss pink.
You can't really see the sparkle in a photo, but it is there and it makes the magpie in me very happy indeed.

3 comments:

Jess said...

The sparkly stuff reminds me of my little pony!

Hanrahan said...

Ha, yes it's made from my little pony tails!

Jess said...

I knew it!