Even though I have been spinning since New Year, I haven't yet made a proper complete yarn to speak of. Although I did spin a small sample and ply it (blogged here), that one doesn't really count. As I've bought and made more spindles I've been starting more and more projects and ended up with loads of spindles full of singles, but no finished objects. Given that this is the way I manage my knitting projects as well, this really shouldn't come as a surprise to me and I probably shouldn't try to fight it. However, I have actually finished two matching singles and started to ply it last night.
this seller on eBay. I like it a lot, it's pretty and spins nicely for a long time. The fibre I'm spinning on it is the lovely bright merino I got from Shunklies recently. I've split it in half and I'm going to spin 50g as is, all the colours mixing together and for the second 50g I'm going to try and split the colours up a little and try and preserve some of the bright colourfulness of the top. And maybe I might sneak some sparkles in there too - for motivation you understand!