Pages

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Day Two: Dating Profile

Name: Barry

Pattern: Barry by Lee Meredith

Yarn: Drops Nepal

D.O.B: December 12, 2013

Hanging with my friends
Me at work

Hiya! I'm a young, bright, fun and quirky knitted hat looking for a scarf, cowl or even a pair of gloves to keep me company and compliment me.

Some say that I'm very slouchy and I'll admit that that is a little true so a relaxed attitude is definitely desirable to me. I love bright colours and tend to shy away from 'sludgier' shades but don't let that put you off, we may go together really well after all.

My main joys in life are giving comfort and warmth to those I love. I thrive on social situations and always enjoy receiving compliments on my appearance and being asked where I'm from. I'm always very proud to say that I am handmade and one of a kind.

My dislikes are lacy types who tend to get caught up on my buttons and washing machines. I had a very close cousin who was a cardigan and recently got felted in a washing machine. Maybe you are the one to cheer me up after that terrible shock?

So do you think you could be the other half of my winter outfit, the companion to keep me entertained during the slow summer months? Give me a call, you won't be disappointed!

 

6 comments:

plumbum said...

ay up, Barry, you're a bit of alright. I can't imagine it will be long before you find a soulmate.

Karen said...

So cute:) You won't be alone long at all:)

Pirate said...

I'm sure it won't take long for you to find a companion!

Vivianne said...

LOL - but the felting was FAR more tragic than Barry let on !

Unknown said...

Gorgeous colours Barry, sorry to hear about your felted friend!

Cyprienne said...

Cheeky Barry! Good luck finding your true match.