Pages

Saturday 14 March 2009

Why can't I knit!!!!

No need to panic I haven't got a terrible injury stopping me from knitting - although it came close, more on that later - it's just that I have totally lost my mojo. I'm definitely going to have to start a new project because my current WIPs are just not inspiring me. I think this is the longest I have gone without knitting for years and it is making me feel quite weird! However I have been fairly busy elsewhere so I have been distracted. I have been keeping up with my exercise, and have now dropped half a stone - yay me. Our lodger finally decided to move out so we now have the spare room back. This is great because my new cross trainer arrived today. Check back tomorrow to see if we put it together correctly! Hopefully the rest of that stone will be history fairly soon too. Maybe I can knit and cross train together - hmm, worth a try.

Chris had his birthday party last Saturday. It seemed to be a success, the last people left at 4:15am so I think they were enjoying themselves! Chris went missing for about an hour and we eventually found him snoozing in the garage. He has no explanation for this, other than that he was tired. I blame the Guinness. Guitar Hero World Tour saw lots of action, which was cool until I woke up in the wee small hours with what seems to have been some sort of guitar playing RSI. Luckily it only lasted a few hours so my future knitting prospects are safe. I did feel like a bit of a loser though, surely only huge nerds play video games long enough to cripple themselves?!

Right, well I'm off to peruse my knitting queue and see if I can find something to get my mojo back.

No comments: