Pages

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Me Made May

me-made-may'16

Despite the fact that I very much disapprove of the phrase 'me made', I do however like the idea behind it and as I move slowly towards my goal of a handmade wardrobe I thought it would be nice to sign up this year.  So, throughout May I have pledged that I will wear at least one handmade item per day with bonus points if one of the kids is also decked out in something I've made.  I'm pretty sure that I shouldn't have too many problems finding something to wear each day, I have a Lady Skater dress for every day of the week for heavens sake, but it will be interesting to see how much variety I actually have in my handmade wardrobe.  And while panic sewing is not encouraged I will be leaning towards every day staples in the projects that I do have planned between now and the end of May.  The only exception being that I may make a dress for a wedding reception we are going to mid May.  Just because I don't have anything better to do I will be attempting to take a daily outfit shot which I'll be posting on Instagram (find me here if you fancy it) but I won't bore you to death with it here.  So, all the best to everyone else joining in, I think it's going to be fun!

No comments: