Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2012

FO: Wrap Cardi

Just before Cassie was born I finished her little blue wrap cardi but hadn't blogged about it because I needed to sew some poppers on it.  I still haven't sewn any poppers on, but it was the only thing I could find at short notice to dress her in yesterday so I stuck some stick on velcro on instead.  I'll still need to get some poppers but the velcro was fine for the short term.  Obviously I'm biased but she looks so cute in it! 


The pattern is the Baby Wrap Crossover Cardigan by Jigsawknits and the yarn is James C. Brett Kool Kotton.

3 comments:

jessief said...

Its a gorgeous colour on her!

Renee Anne said...

I am missing you! Where are you? Come back and blog some more.

I nominated you for the Sunshine Blog award........

Hanrahan said...

Wow, thanks Renee, it's certainly taken me some time but I will certainly get back into blogging, I've missed it!