Last weekend was crazy busy, I even took Friday off work and still felt like I had no time to sit still and just make stuff. My wedding shrug still looks like a rectangle – albeit a slightly longer rectangle than before – and I still have many spindles half full of singles with no friends to be plied with. There is one exception though,
This is a teeny tiny skein made from that little bit of green fluff that came with my FeltStudioUk the other week. I’m really pleased with it, even though it is only wee. I didn’t bother to measure it and I haven’t checked to see what weight it is yet, but it looks like yarn and seems nicely balanced so I’m happy. The more eagle eyed among you may notice that I’m posting about this finished yarn, yet I have made no mention of the sparkly pink stuff that was so very nearly finished a few posts back. Well, I finished plying it, washed it and then it became very clear that my plying had been a little overenthusiastic. A little trip back round the spindle to remove some of the plying twist is very much in order. However when it is done I shall have just over a hundred metres of sparkly loveliness and I have most certainly learnt an invaluable lesson about plying twist.